Stock MS3 Navigation...Purchasing and Installation

dornbringa

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
I Have a 08 MS3 that did not come with the factory Navigation. I was wondering if you are able to purchase one and where? I have done some Research and am not able to fine one. And also I was wondering if the installation process is a pain if anyone has even tried it. Worse comes to worse they make a replacement head unit touch screen GPS that is available for purchase, just wondering if that would be a overall better option. Thank You.

This is the link to the Aftermarket GPS : http://www.autodvdgps.com/200409-ma...-digital-hd-touchscreen-and-canbus-p-970.html

I have the factory nav system, it's not horrible, but not great either. It looks very 2003 and the updates are expensive, but the flip up screen is kind of cool.

If it were my money, I'd look for a better aftermarket option. Something with integrated bluetooth and a disc player that can read MP3 discs.

Yes, you would probably be better off either purchasing an aftermarket 7" touchscreen headunit (Alpine, Eclipse, Kenwood, Pioneer) with navi. Better quality, sound and extra options. Or the cheaper route and get a TomTom or Garmin...etc

ya thanks for the replies, i did a little research and the stock navigations are hard to find. not only that but there is a TON of wiring involved. so in order to do it i guess you would have to take it to a dealership and pay a couple grand to have it done....at least thats what ive heard from other people.

Back