Steering Wheel Help

No you said you had it in your car get a better idea of what it looks like in a msp then in a miata. What's NA, NB ?

NA, NB and NC, (soon ND) are the generations of Miata. The steering wheel out of an early 2nd gen Miata/NB is pretty desirable because it has the Nardi logo but nothing else. The clockspring from a Miata or Protege are the same, but different for some other Mazdas.

I'd worry about airbag lights, cruise control and wiring the horn more than making the wheel fit. That's the easy part. :)

No you said you had it in your car get a better idea of what it looks like in a msp then in a miata. What's NA, NB ?

Sorry I thought you were asking about the newer wheel, didn't mean to be an ass!

Its the same exact wheel as stock just all black. I have a Nardi miata wheel in my new MSP and a MSM wheel in my first one and the Mazdaspeed wheel is the best one to get, they use a better quality leather. The Protege 5 wheel fits as well but it is made of vinyl and isn't as nice as the stock wheel.

The airbag doesn't fit as nicely on the Nardi wheel but it likely won't bother people that aren't OCD like me

Here's the NB Miata Nardi one I was talking about in my RX-7
NardiFD.JPG

Back