Speed3 Exhaust

hey everyone, i got a quick question. is it possible to take the speed3 exhaust off without cutting it inhalf? my friend is doing it in his drive way and i dont want him to cut it so i can bolt it right up to my na...help asap would be great, thanks!

Nope...gotta cut and re-weld it...although you technically can, but it is way more work then you would ever want to do with unbolting the frames that house it in...

If you want to keep it then go the long route. if hes just giving it to you even better. hell if i was in your shoes id offer to do it for him!

Pretty sure to do it without cutting you will need to unbolt the subframe piece which will in turn mess up alignment specs, so if he is giving it to you offer him at least an alignment ($70 or so) if the $10 to weld it back bothers you that much...

i was hoping it wouldnt b a pain in the ass to take it off without cutting it. cuz another friend was gonna put it on for me and doesnt have a welder and i wanted to do my brakes as well in the same shot.....but if its gonna b a real hassell then ill just have him cuz it and go to like a shop by me and pay the extra cash to have them put it on...my exhaust i have on now will end up paying for the speed3 one to b put on, so i guess itll all even out lol...thanks guys

Back