Speed 3 soon :)... Some quesions.. exhauast/mods etc. Ordered some parts already

:
Mazdaspeed 6 GT
Just sold my wrx.. And I guess I am moving to a new gen 2 speed 3.. Well not new but a 2012 or 2013 used.. Some of you may know me I had a Speed 6 awhile back.. Well I just sold my wrx and was looking at different cars and decided on a gen 2 speed 3.

I have already ordered some parts this autoexe turbo suction kit already came in the mail. I also ordered JDM M'z sideskirts, rear wing add on, and rear bumper piece the real ones.. I didn't get the front because I don't know if im gonna go AUTOEXE front bumper or M'z lip.

DSC00625_zps6397bddd.jpg

Anyway Im looking at exhaust. I liked the Corksport a lot on my speed 6 but Im hesistant on pulling it for the speed 3.. I have been looking and looking at ark, Corksport, Ultimate, HKS, greddy, CPE... Hands down Corksport to me sounds the best however I like the Tips of ARK because they actually fill up the void. Then again the ARK doesn't look like it fits too easy to make even without modifying the hangers. At least according to people online.. The Greddy Looks absolutely perfect in the rear and the tips don't hang down etc.
BUT ITS SO DAMM QUIET.. I don't know if I could handle it being that quiet.. Im sure I could add a TP or a downpipe and it would help some but im not sure. The Elite sounds really good on other cars that are catless. I just have never heard it on a Speed3 catless. And I cant find anybody that has it in person.

Oh well I was just wondering what you guys thought about the Greddy exhaust its 70mm which is 2.75 inch decent size. I don't plan on trying to make a lot of power just the simple boltons.. Suspension pieces wheels etc.

Anyway hope to post pics of my new ride in a week or two if I can find one I like.

Im trying to find a WHITE ONE.. I will settle for a grey one though.

Before going with ANY of those things, you should order yourself some fuel pump internals. I use Autotech internals and run perfectly fine, although CP-E and KMD also make some.

As far as exhaust goes, I have a Corksport TBE, and it is ridiculously loud.

Before going with ANY of those things, you should order yourself some fuel pump internals. I use Autotech internals and run perfectly fine, although CP-E and KMD also make some.

As far as exhaust goes, I have a Corksport TBE, and it is ridiculously loud.

Yea discussed that with some people CP-E is probably the way ill go with that.. Im still wondering if anybody has had Greddy SE catless? I want to hear what sounded like.. I do like the way the CS sounds I had I on my speed 6.

Back