Spare Protege5 parts and wheels garage cleanout

Clearing out the garage to make some room. Have a few parts to offer for my fellow Mazda folks! All prices are without shipping, PM me your Zip and I'll get you a shipped price for an item....Thanks for looking!

Stock Pro5 brake rotors $40
Have minor wear from typical use, no gouges or warped, have not been surfaced/full thickness

Tanabe DF210 Lowering springs $50 SOLD!!!
could stand a cleaning, but no sag and not bent or cut...lowers car approx 1.5 inch if I remember right, was a nice height when I had them on my P5.

Stock Protege corners $20
These went to my old '99 Protege DX, no damage come with light bulbs.

Stock "16 P5 wheels w/Tires $225
One wheel has a rock bite in it from when some kids where throwing rocks in the street trying to wreck cars...but holds air and isn't cracked as far as I can tell. For this reason I will sell the wheels individually for $75 each or buy all 4 and get the damaged one for free. Tires have about 30% life left and are Kumho ASX 205/50R16.

Black "17 Wheels $250 SOLD!!!
Not sure on the brand of wheel, but they are 17x7.0 wheels 5x114.3 bolt pattern with +50 offset. No damage other than standard chips and scratches on the face and around the "Curb rash" area. Come with center caps and valve stems.

Ray's Versus "17 Wheels $400 SOLD!!!
Have minor rashing and chips, but not bent or cracked. Size is 17x7.0 +42 offset 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Come with center caps and valve stems.

Any questions on anything on here feel free to post or PM me, I am up to negotiations also, so feel free, but no ridiculous offers please...thanks!

Last edited:
Back