SP23 or the S model...which do you have

Babygirl

I actually have an appointment saturday to go and look at the mazda3. its a toss up between the S or the SP23. the 4 door. i built both of these cars and priced them out, and i am leaning more towards the SP23.

Which one would you choose???

I saw the SP23 with the brown seats, and not fond of it. The seat color just doesn't 'work' with the black/carbon scheme. With the black seats it'd be okay.

Bun warmers are nice to have, but the auto headlights and wipers are just more stuff to go wrong. And I think the SP23 badges look a little out of place.

Speaking of badges, did anyone notice that the font for the 2.3 badges is nothing like the italic "3" on the Mazda3 badge... You'd think they'd use the same font for consistency! if I had a way, I'd order imported mazda2 and mazda3 badges and make my own 2.3 out of them...

i personally think the sp23 is just another way for the stealership to take your cash. as far as i'm concerned if the package doesn't make my car handle nicer or go faster.... its not worth the extra cash.

sure, but it has many things not found on normal US spec 3s
the auto headlights kick ass, and it can be overridden anyway
the auto wipers allows for a kind of variable intermittent too
the ass warmers are DEFINATELY worth the money.... wouldn't get leather without it!

installing the pollen filter into a car without it, is so much of a PITA it's not even funny... definately worth it if you want a dust free interior and breathing easy

the bose system might make everyone apprehensive but it does sound pretty damn good once you use the right settings.... all the ranges are touched sufficiently... also comes with the 6 disc changer of course

the LED tail lights look WAY better than the normal ones!

Back