So alot has changed/ Sub-Woofer help needed {Extreme Subs HELP} / window help as well

Trey97

:
02 Mazda Protege5
Hey everyone, first off, please no negative replies, i've made up my mind in many things, and i got a job and stuff without an interview.
But im not sure whether my life is getting better or not yet. So its pretty neutral, but im more positive about everything.
So i've been through alot, long story short, i have to go to court for personal matters at the end of this month.
And thats the main thing affecting my plans. But i decided to keep little Miss Becky (my P5). And i will be putting money towards getting her fixed and road bound again.
I will hopefully get it to Vo Tech very soon.
----Sub-Woofers-------
So y'all remember the subs i talked about awhile ago? the ones that were 2 12's with 900 watt amp, and someone said i could just run it off the stock battery?
Well i never got em hooked up, i could now, but the guy who gave me them wants them back,
BUT!
He is giving me a MUCH MUCH better set up. They are 2 15's!!!! with a 7500 watt amp! The brand is the American Bass, not sure the model.
But anyway, he said i would need 3 marine batteries since obviously it needs alot of power, But i see them things are ranging $150-$300 just for ONE battery. Now this is where i need help, i have no clue about these batteries, and i need help finding and/or figuring out if those are the specific batteries i need. As i obviously wont have any space in the car for 3 extra batteries.
So that being said, do any of you have experience or the knowledge to point me in the right direction for what i need for these subs, and what to get, as he will be the one installing them for me, like how professionals install them he said.
And don't tell me i need to worry about getting the car road bound first, as that will be done, i just want my car's system ready for when i DO get back on the road.
-----Windows------
And also i need help figuring out the price of one of the little windows in the back side. And windshield prices as im almost sure the subs may expand and break the windshield during use, and i'd like to be prepared for getting a new one. Thanks alot for the help and support i got from all the positive people, I really do appreciate the help.

Batteries don't do you any good, the alternator is providing power while the engine is running.

A true 7500 watts is something you only see in competition setups. I really doubt that the amp is capable of that much power, you'll need to post the brand and model to know for sure.

Just for reference, whatever power number that's stamped on the amp is BS, and just put on there for marketing. RMS wattage is the important number.

Back