Smic

Status
Not open for further replies.

rally2003

Shavin lbs!
:
1979 Trans Am, 2003.5 MSP, 2003.5 MSP, 2004 Mazda6, 2011 Mazda2
I have a used SMIC I pulled off of my MSP. It was installed before I bought the car. It is a direct fit and looks like a ETS, but there is no manufacturer markings on it. Works great, but last year I went to a FMIC. Has a small cut off wheel mark on the side casing, but is not into the core. I made sure and pressure tested it and nothing comes out where the mark is. If I can find the couplers for it I'll throw thoughs in too. I'll have to do some searching in my parents garage for them.
$100 shipped within the states. I can get a price quote for shipping out ofthe states if needed.

Thanks for looking.
Corey

Last edited:
Can you explain more about the cut off wheel mark? What is it from? Is that what the scratch is on the second picture?

I have no idea why there is a cut off wheel mark on the outer layer. It was there when I took it off the car. My car is salvaged if that helps for understanding why half of the crap is done to my car.

I have heard with the ETS ones that the fit is super tight, so it might be from adjusting it to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back