Sirius Tuner Adapter 2015 6

CiXel

:
2015 6 Touring
Hi-
I have a 2015 Touring edition that I'm trying to add an OEM type Sirius tuner to. The head unit itself is stock with navigation. I think the part number is:
GJY1-79-EZXA This OEM unit is made by Sanyo which as I understand it is part of Panasonic.

My current tuner is SCC1 type tuner. Most home stereos will take the 8pin connection directly and previously I've been able to use some sort of interface between the 8 pin and the car headunit ie. for a Kenwood part CA-SR20V
Kenwood SiriusConnect? Adapter Model CA-SR20V for Kenwood multimedia receivers with KAB Bus (subscription sold separately by SiriusXM) at Crutchfield.com

What I'm trying to do is find what kind of interface cable or box I should be using for my 6.
I found this Panasonic adapter CA-SR20V
Kenwood SiriusConnect? Adapter Model CA-SR20V for Kenwood multimedia receivers with KAB Bus (subscription sold separately by SiriusXM) at Crutchfield.com

What I'm trying to do is find what kind of interface cable I should be using for my 6.
I found this Panasonic adapter CA-PANSC1U
Panasonic SiriusConnect Adapter Model CA-PANSC1U Control a SIRIUS dock-and-play radio or universal tuner from your Panasonic stereo at Crutchfield.com that would seem to do what I want, but I'm unclear if it will fit into the back of the stock head (doesn't seem like it would). Of course, the stock tuner seems to be the KF69-66-DRX
https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)
and I can't seem to figure out where that would interface either.

Since the stock head unit is already 'Sirius ready' per se, worst case I suppose I could make a harness and splice the two wires together assuming I had the pin outs and the part number for the Mazda connection wire.

The problem I'm trying to avoid is that my old tuner happens to have a Lifetime subscription on this 'portable' unit which I've been using for years and if I transfer it to the built in OEM Sirius tuner I found out I will lose my Lifetime status, something I'd prefer to avoid.

Has anyone done something like this? I didn't find about the wire hookups through searching.

Back