side markers

bud_d

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
where oh where have they got those freakin things, I wanna do the clear corner, and side marker thing, but damn... I can'd find the side markers for the life of me... anyone have this done that can tell me 1) Where to buy and 2) How easy to install.

thanks yo
zoom...zoom...zoom(yellomp3)

as easy as snapping the amber ones out, switching the harness, and snapping the clears in...get them from the dealer.

the dealers have the ones for the p5 don't they? clear lenses, but yellow bulbs, correct?

Yeah, they should. They're super easy to get out, haha, this one guy with an MP3 came to my house once, walked up to my car, and popped off my sidemarker. I went ballistic, but it's easy to do. x_x

what a dick, where's the protege family love? Thanks for the info, I'll have to check that out:)

I got mine from the dealer. They cost 67.00. They are special order and take a week to come in. If you want new let me know I have the part number.

Yes, the side markers pop out easy as pie...

I tried to trade Bill@FM, but he only wanted to trade the strut tower bar...Darn the luck!!

jayp3 said:
I got mine from the dealer. They cost 67.00. They are special order and take a week to come in. If you want new let me know I have the part number.

whats the part number?

Back