Selling BOV's and replacing with???

stewnate

:
2008.5 MazdaSpeed 3
i see alot of people selling thier blow off valves. what are you replacing yours with? I think im in the same boat as the rest of you. Listed my TXS hybrid on ebay.

Just want to know what people are replacing thier BOV's with.

Hey Stewnate,

Did you have any issues with the XS one? I heard that some people were getting a stalling problem cuz of it?? is this true?? I would purchase it from you but I'm afraid of what I've read online? Can you shead some light on the subject.

Thanks.

I never had any problems with stalling. In the install directions it says may cuase stalling or rough idleing from its "leaking" back into the intake. They supply spacers to stiffen the spring. I needed to add one spacer and the car ran great. ONce i put the FMIC on i had to take the spacer out.

Hmmm interesting so basically in order to prevent stall u have to hold back more boost pressure interesting

damn that $169 buy it now price. I'd love to take that hybrid valve. A little of the BOV sound, without the running problems.

Looks like I best stick with a HKS, I've always run that on EVERY turbo car I've owned. best of luck with the sale.!!

is the hybrid loud or no? if you can send me a vid or whatever i will be happen to bid on it

I dont have a video as it is off the car and the HKS is on already. No problems so far. The Turboxs was not that loud but it wasnt non existant either. If you got on it you got a loud blow off. And it didnt sell on ebay either. Not sure if i should post it here or relist.

Back