Rough Idle...Any Suggestions???

Well I already have practically brand new wires and boots on there and they are OEM, so cheaper wires would probably last an even shorter while, assuming that the wires are to blame.

Autozone coils for 17? I will have to look again but I didn't find the parts there.

I have done pretty much all of the above and we are still getting the rough idle. I haven't cleaned the EGR. I have no clue what that is or where it is at.
The Check Engine light came on last night and was FLASHING!! WEIRD!
Any thoughts?

I have done pretty much all of the above and we are still getting the rough idle. I haven't cleaned the EGR. I have no clue what that is or where it is at.
Any thoughts?

have you tried a can or two of seafoam?

I put in a can of Seafoam last night. That stuff is the ultimate. It really reduced the rough Idle.
I am going to put new wires on this weekend and see if that clears everything up.

Any thoughts?

id say its an injector problem
exact same thing happened to me.
check the CEL code.

I have the same problem, its on cylinder 4 , my mechanic change the wires , spark plugs and the injector and the problem still was not resolve.

we did a compression test and it gave 225,225,225,130 the engine is still under warranty so i'm gonna try to get it change

Back