Rotary Banzai...400hp NA Cosmo vid!

Insanity. Sounds like a big block when it idles, absolutely screams when you open it up. 10k+ rpms.... I love it.

man, I never get tired of the sound of the rotary :D

Pretty good ;)

BUT...you can't drive that on the street! :p

Thanks though...I pretty much had to change my undies with that one (ohsnap!)

The thing about rotaries is the more you hear that screaming sound of pure power...The more you WANT to hear IT! It's seriously addictive!
Word! That 20b was awesome though, it sounded soo sweet and was err.. street legal? :p

Third generation FD is my dream car. They're so rare here in the states, but so common over in japan :(. Care to set me up Antoine?

Third generation FD is my dream car. They're so rare here in the states, but so common over in japan :(. Care to set me up Antoine?

Sure...Take your pick ;)

woah!.jpg

Haha...in comparison there was only ONE Eunos Cosmo in that sea of 7z...A low mileage 20b Cosmo is SO rare now that their value is starting to increase instead of just flat-lining...That's why I'm preppin to nab one ASAP even though I haven't sorted out my lic yet ;)

Third generation FD's are so overpriced here in the states. It's so depressing. I'd be money ahead to buy a roller and do my own swap.

FC = 80's sex :D

Wait, Taylor.... You got the FC so you could have sex with people in their 80's? Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww....

This thread caused me to look up the wikipedia article on the 787B. The one that one LeMans was never raced before or after that race! It's been driven at various events, even the Goodwood hillclimb, but it didn't race in the sportscar series other than at the 24! Kind of cool.

Also, one of the drivers from one of the other Mazda's racing LeMans that year owns AutoExe, and continues to race at LeMans, and has been since 1974!

Neat history behind the car.

This thread caused me to look up the wikipedia article on the 787B. The one that one LeMans was never raced before or after that race! It's been driven at various events, even the Goodwood hillclimb, but it didn't race in the sportscar series other than at the 24! Kind of cool.

Also, one of the drivers from one of the other Mazda's racing LeMans that year owns AutoExe, and continues to race at LeMans, and has been since 1974!

Neat history behind the car.

+1 for posting that...Very interesting info...I plan on ordering some AutoExe parts and I'm glad the owner has deep roots with Mazda and LeMans! (2thumbs)

Back