Rim input needed!!!

youngSp33d

:
2007 Speed3
Have a Black Mazdaspeed3. Really want to get some aftermarket rims for the spring. Need some input as what ones to get. I really like the black lip with machined center but havent found any that i really like so just want some input. Thanks guys, dont need any stupid newb comments either. My pc stockers are taking a beating

You didn't narrow it down a whole lot. Do you have a budget? 17's, 18's, 19's?

im looking for 18's. Right now budget would be irrelevant i just wanna find the rims i want then ill shop around and wait till i have the money

Hmm ok then...if it was me, I would go with the Enkei RPF1, Enkei PF01, or OZ Ultraleggera all would look awesome on a black car.

The Enkei Lusso would be pretty sweet if you are looking for something with a polished lip:
eps_lusso_bml_ci3_l.jpg

thanks for the input. I dont like the polished lip on black cars. It sucks they dont make those enkei lussos with a black lip and machined face that would be sick

Ah yeah I haven't seen many wheels with a finish like what you're looking for. Maybe try something like Hyper Black from Rota. That finish my be a good replacement if you can find anything that's exactly what you want.

Back