Replacing Radio with Aftermarket Kenwood is this Plug and Play?

So I will have to splice these wires in? or buy a new harness or something? I dont like messing with electrical crap.. If its plug and play im fine but when i have to start splicing wires etc... Its not my cup of tea..

Thanks for the quick reply!

no harness required... i swapped it with a newer kenwood unit and it needed absolutely nothing. was plug and play. @CiviCity: the MSP has kenwood system and the kenwood plug is stock, as opposed to the plug they used in the P5 or any other protege (except maybe MP3, idk anything about that)

Was the new radio you put in a DVD/Nav unit with USB And ipod hookup though? Im not sure but i think that these may or may not take a little more attension then a regular aftermarket Kenwood CD Player. Im not sure tho thats why im asking here.

I already have it i work at a junkyard it was old stock so i got it for cheap.. Ill take pics and repost when i get in to it.

alright, but from what i understand there should be 2 main plugs on the back where 2 harnesses will plug into. 1 harness is for the basic stereo junk, like speakers etc. that SHOULD plug directly into the stock location. and there is a second harness (that should come with the stereo) that plugs into the second port and it should have preout for sub and for the other accessories like back up camera. there is a third port for all the GPS related stuff and that seems to be an addon accessory.

Back