Replacement Shocks/Struts

rbmazda3

Contributor
:
2004 Mazda 3
Has anyone had the need to replace their shocks/struts yet? I was getting my tires rotated and noticed a little leaking. After looking at prices I guess I am having sticker shock...no pun intended. :)

I was thinking I was going to replace my Sportlines with the Pro kit as the ride for the last 70k miles has just been a little rough. :(

As I look at prices it seems like going with the Tein Basic Dampers at $990 from Corksport's would be a better route.

Eibach Pro Kit $228 and 4 Mazdaspeed Socks at $171 each... $912. The Tein setup will give me full ride height adjustability!

Please advise...

I can't beleive no one has posted a reply. What's happening to this forum!? Kane...man of many answers...any words of wisdom?

BTW...do you have any relatives in Hawaii? I used to work out with a Loyd Kane in the Navy.

I have over 117,000 miles on my car, and it's at the performance shop right now getting my KONI Sport dampers and Racing Beat springs installed (along with a few other things). How bad my OEM dampers were was driven home to me a few months ago when I had a new Mazda3 rental car and noticed just how much better the damping was.

Back