Rear Lamps

Alfissimoint.

:
08' CX-9 AWD
Does anyone know if the Euro or UK CX-9 version came with rear Fog lamps?

I would love to have this feature like all my other cars. Great for safety in well...Fog and snow/rain storms.

I am trying to find the info but have found nothing yet. This is one feature Mazda needs to compete with Euro SUV's like Porsche and VW. I love this car but I do wish it had some features the Euro cars do.

Looks like they are available in Europe.

105799.jpg

105801.jpg

105833.jpg

105829.jpg

Does anyone know if the Euro or UK CX-9 version came with rear Fog lamps?

I would love to have this feature like all my other cars. Great for safety in well...Fog and snow/rain storms.

I am trying to find the info but have found nothing yet. This is one feature Mazda needs to compete with Euro SUV's like Porsche and VW. I love this car but I do wish it had some features the Euro cars do.

Damn I hate those things. So many people just leave them on ALL THE TIME--probably don't even know what they are or that their car has them. It is so annoying driving behind someone with those on during clear weather at night.

Yes it is. But I know when to use them. I have them on all my cars. My Alfa came with them standard. I also hate when people use front fog lights when it is not even foggy. Dumb!

Back