rar40941's build thread

Buy the way I am going to be on here more so just let me know if you now anything or have any questions for me

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ya i did change them all but I am going to do the soapy water test

Hey guys I just sold my seats and going to be stepping up my game real, soon
710bb34aeaa174ba0eac1468da3e986f.jpg
my old set up. I can't wait for the new set up

Hey guys fixes my vac leak I am trying to tune my car cause the tunes on the split second page aren't the best. If you want to see a video of it driving and how it sounds it's on instagram. My user name is
rar40941 just like on here

I would suggest replacing that 90 degree coupler with a silicone coupler. That looks like the one from the Injen intake setup and isnt really meant to take boost. It would split pretty easily under pressure. I know youre running low boost but just to be safe.

Ya I know I need do a hard pipe there I think I can make a hard pipe and it is a the injen one

You running a wideband? If so, does it confirm a lean condition at any point in the RPM range?

I'd be worried about that code with a boosted engine. At some point your pre-cat 02 detected a lean condition, which are bad news.

Last edited:
Ya it use too but I just fixed my lean problem and made the tune better and it's ok now

Hey guys took a pick today here is what my my engine bay looks like added a hard pipe right before the intake maniuploadfromtaptalk1445312689613.jpg

Hey where did you get your pressure source from for your wastegate? Or is your turbo tapped with a fitting?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hey where did you get your pressure source from for your wastegate? Or is your turbo tapped with a fitting?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Anywhere in the intake manifold is fine. You can also tap the turbo housing pretty easy or tap into one of the intercooler pipes if you dont want to do that.

Back