Ralco RZ sts

Jackie chan

:
Pro5
I found a Ralco short shifter on a site called Ultrarev.com. Its 59.99 with free shipping. Has anyone ever owned one of these, or known anyone thats owned one of these? Id like to know if they're any good. They're up for a pretty good price.
Thank you, Ben

Looks exactly like my ebay shifter. They're knock-off B&M's I think. I like mine. Throw isn't a lot shorter, but height definitely is like 50%.

Just save your money and get a twm one you'll thank yourself for it later. I bought mine last year and love it. So much better than stock and 50% shorter throws.

I'd rather not blow too much on something so simple. Its basically the same as the twm, just cheaper materials. If it isnt smooth enough I'll upgrade the bushings and I'm changing the tranny fluid to Redline MTL tomorrow anyway. So I think it should atleast be ok. I dont really wanna shell out $135 bucks on a steel rod.

Yeah, I have and that one looks like it would be pretty good just like every other megan part, but I was just wondering about this one because I have never heard of them before and they are for a really good price.

7Megan one is the same design. This actually helped quite a bit with my notchy shifting, but thats likely because I greased the base bushings when I did it. I know the TWM is a great product, but look at it this way - Porsches are great cars. That doesn't mean Volkswagens aren't.

Back