Pirelli tires pass test

I bought pirelli scorpion zero tires for my awd cx-7 and they passed their 1st test with flying colors.

We got hammered with snow in Boston on Thursday, it was really coming down. We got about 8 inches of snow between noon-8pm, that's 1 inch per hour, that is a lot. I'm a weatherman up here and it took me 2 1/2 hours to get to work..I live 8.6 miles away! That's OK it took a guy at work 7 hrs to get home last night, he lives 15 miles away!

The nav. system also helped me out cuz I had to take backroads to the back roads, otherwise it would have taken me double the time to get to the tv station. I was going through streets that were unplowed with 3-4" of snow and did not have a problem. I'm so glad I got those tires, beats the crappy Turanza's that came with the car.

Again, the pirelli's were awesome in the snow if you were looking into getting an all season tire.

Glad to hear it...!!! I also live in the Boston area (Peabody/Danvers) and got to test out *my* new sneakers... the Nokians. They ALSO fared well on my commute home. Neither the TCS nor the ABS kicked-in a fraction as much as they did LAST year with the stock tires. I actually had to *force* them into engaging just to make sure they were working (flooring the gas and flooring the brakes on a secluded road). Yep. They worked as they should.

I can't believe I never purchased good "winter tires" before this year.

Congrats Mr. Weatherman... we NEED you to be at work on-time. :)

Back