Pictures, Videos and More!!! Racing Beat Exhaust, Tsudo Header and SLS Midpipe!

not going above 5000rpms?!? shouldn't you be going above everytime you shift??? .......lol

haha no i shift between 2500-3000 95% of the time. at least shifting into 2nd-4th, going into fifth depends on the grade of the road, ive shifted from fourth below 2500 before no problems. i baby it :)

the place i got doenst let things go at all. they dont need to do look over everything on the car he looks at a few things check all the fluids and just plugs it in the the computer. it never saw or found anything wrong with it

edit: hes told me my HID would make me fail cause there not stock for the car iv also hered that from some other places to

my mechanic is really cool and we have given him TONS of business (in cash), not to mention we think he is an illegal from asia but he does a sick job. never got a mention about my hids yet and im sure if my non-fouler gets installed before then ill be fine. at most he might tell me that its illegal but still pass me.

An entire day? Now I'm really nervous about my install. lol Glad that you guys were able to get it on and get the car running.

I did pay more upfront by buying all of the hardware from the dealer but I figure it's a price to pay for the convienence of not having to make that trip to the hardware store while the car is down.

In regards to emissions, you'll pass fine with just the one cat? That was the main reason I opted for the MSP dual cat midpipe so I would be moving them vs removing them.

dont worry yours will prolly take less than 2 hours since u got all the hardware, just make sure u pb blast the bolts before hand. there are a few extra bolts that connect the header to the frame too that i missed with pb, but they eventually came off.

as regards to emissions it really depends all on the place, im guessing most place will let u go if theres no cel and u have one cat. but with the msp midpipe u will definitely be ok.

CEL finally came on after 60 miles, still have to get the non fouler done sometime before inspection in may. good news is mileage is back up, got 32 on the way back to school half highway/city mix

Back