Pics of Bat's eyelid and tail light overlays

RobMP5

:
2007 MX-5 Sport
Just finished putting them on and I think they look great. Install wasn't too bad, but you MUST HAVE a blow dryer. I got white eyelids for the front and smoked for the reverse/turn signals in the back. Now I want to paint my headlights...I would do black, but it seems like its been overdone, so I was thinking about white. Hit me up with any suggestion/comments?

-Rob

Attachments

• IMG_0856.JPG
    IMG_0856.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0855.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0859.JPG
    IMG_0859.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0857.JPG
    IMG_0857.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 206
nice, you're the first person besides me that i know of to order the black out overlays for the back

Not to be an ass or anything, but aren't the colors way off on the eyelids? Maybe it's just the picture, but the hood color and the eyelid color look WAAY off.

-DaViper

DaViper said:
Not to be an ass or anything, but aren't the colors way off on the eyelids? Maybe it's just the picture, but the hood color and the eyelid color look WAAY off.

-DaViper

It may look a little lighter because all of the pics are with the headlights on. In person they match pretty darn close. I'll try to take some better pics tomorrow.

Blue Batmobile said:
Pics look great Rob! Mind if I add them to my Gallery?

Bat

Yeah, no problem, these look so great I've been thinking about getting either the smoke or yellow overlays for the fogs:)

I want yellow fog overlays big time...I will get them this week I think...

is it just me, or did your right headlight blow out during the photo shooting?...in the second pic it looks like the right lowbeam is out...?...I can't tell for sure though, might be the angle...

Installshield 2 said:
I want yellow fog overlays big time...I will get them this week I think...

is it just me, or did your right headlight blow out during the photo shooting?...in the second pic it looks like the right lowbeam is out...?...I can't tell for sure though, might be the angle...

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw em. I ran back to my car thinking it went out but it wasn't, must of had a couple of digital gremlins in the camera, lol. I so was ready to get replacement silverstars too .

RobMP5 said:
I thought the exact same thing when I first saw em. I ran back to my car thinking it went out but it wasn't, must of had a couple of digital gremlins in the camera, lol. I so was ready to get replacement silverstars too .

by the way, the tails look awesome...haha forgot to mention that in the first post...I have never been a eyelid fan, but those are definately good looking as far as they go...

but yeah, I think I have a popped bulb all the time too...its porobably not just the camera, but how deep our head lights are...if I look at the sid of the car or something in a window while its parked...it looks like the headlight is out, but it isn't...

Back