Picking up my 2011 CX-9 GT this Thursday...excited!

RobertinMD

:
2011 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
Moving from an '09 Cadillac CTS. Very nice car but wanted more room/utility. Could've gotten an SRX, but been hearing a lot of nice things about the CX-9, and I love the way it looks inside and out. And it has very nice features/options...and the price...wow, very reasonable for all that you're getting.

Not to mention TOP ratings and EXCELLENT reviews from every which where you look or read.

Now if I can just find a manual I can start reading for the next couple of days until Thursday evening! :)

Yes. After 4 years, it still got 1st place from the Car & Driver's 5 7-seat CUV Comparison Test.

Once you got your CX9, with VIN, you can register as an owner at www.mymazda.com (official Mazda website).
You get to download PDF format Owner's Manual and other stuff. I also keep my maintenance records there.

Yes, use your VIN to register at mymazda.com and you can get all your stuffs.
Congratulation on the new 2011 CX-9.
What is your color, options?

Thanks all, again. Definitely will like to check out the 2010 manual to get a good idea about the 2011 (I PM'd you zoomzoom_fan -- I appreciate it!).

I also appreciate the tip about mymazda.com. My CTS has a similar site. Looking forward to signing up for that.

My 2011 Grand Touring AWD is in Crystal White Pearl Mica (only comes in Sand, which is fine with me). Options: navigation with real-time traffic; moon roof and Bose audio package (with power lift gate); Sirius radio; remote engine start. I wanted roof rails but it doesn't have them -- guess it'll have to be after-market. I can't wait to drive her home tomorrow!

You can get lots of accessories later and installed them yourself.
Those hourly works at the entry ports not necessarily do better jobs than you do.
Well, if you enjoy DIY, that is.
Things like roofrails and cross-bars are extremely easy to install.
While others might recommend other sites, but I got all my accessories (see my signature)
from www.mazdaparts.org (genuine Mazda dealer).

Welcome!

So the 2011 CX-9 GPS can do the real-time traffic? (paid service or free?) What an improvement just that! Does the user interface also getting a friendly update? although it looks the same as my 2009.

We love our new CX-9 GT with all the options. Yes, Real Time Traffic info and Free. If you turn on the Dynamic Navigation feature, it will ask if you want to be rerouted where there is less traffic. Also tells you of conditions miles ahead as far as heavy traffic. Rides nice, very comfortable and roomy.

Welcome

Welcome to the group, and to the ranks of CX9. I sure do like mine! You will too.
Chuck

Hey, all.

It's been 2 weeks and a couple of days since I got my new CX-9...my first Mazda, and I really, really like it. I cannot believe how comfortable the driver's seat is. The spaciousness is out of this world, yet you can whip it around like it's a much smaller sports car or something. I always look forward to getting in it. It really is fun to drive.

I'll have to post some pictures soon. Anyway, needless to say, I am very happy with my purchase and if this keeps up, I might be looking forward to my new 2016 CX-9 -- unless I decide to drive this one awhile after I pay it off. :)

You can get lots of accessories later and installed them yourself.
Those hourly works at the entry ports not necessarily do better jobs than you do.
Well, if you enjoy DIY, that is.
Things like roofrails and cross-bars are extremely easy to install.
While others might recommend other sites, but I got all my accessories (see my signature)
from www.mazdaparts.org (genuine Mazda dealer).

Congrats on the new ride. I agree with Ceric 100% on www.mazdaparts.org

Easy order process; very competitive pricing with freight included; quick response/delivery; excellent packaging. I installed the roof rail with crossbars and the SS rear bumper step in about a hour total, including unpacking.

I second that emotion on mazdaparts.org (Med Center Mazda).

I've seen other sites with slightly lower prices than theirs -- until you add shipping and handling (then it's not so low, after all), which is free via UPS from Med Center if your order is $100 or more. I'm thinking of getting rear all-weather mats, splash guards, and rear bumper chrome step plate...it'll be with them when I'm ready to spring for these items.

Back