Pick up tube gasket

What do you guys use for the oil pickup tube gasket? I've been searching for awhile now with no answer.
Rockauto says it's an O-ring but other websites have actual gaskets. I've looked locally but with no luck.
Thanks!

If i remember correctly the way its set up the oil pump mates to the windage tray and that has an o-ring between them. then the pick up tube mates to the windage, i don't remember having a gasket there nor putting one there. I could be wrong its been a while.

Do you mean the turbo oil return line? There is an O-ring where it bolts to the turbo and a gasket where it bolts to the MBSP.

There is definitely a gasket there, the Mazda shop manual calls for a new one every time you take the tube off.
Do you mean the turbo oil return line? There is an O-ring where it bolts to the turbo and a gasket where it bolts to the MBSP.
No it's the oil pick up tube located inside the oil pan that is mounted to the MBSP.

But I bought some gasket paper that was the same material as the oem gasket, so problem solved haha, thanks though!

Back