Passenger Axle carrier bearing (2014 Mazda5)

:
2014 Mazda5 Sport auto
My 2014 M5 had increasing wheel bearing noise from the front over the past year, so I finally replaced both, along with axles too due to leaking boots. One bearing was obviously bad and the noise is mostly gone now, but there is still some and it isn't obvious which corner it is. I'm thinking it's the carrier bearing for the passenger axle but I can't find the part a guide on how to replace it online. Any help would be appreciated.

I believe I found the bearing;

I ordered it along with various other clips and things my Mazda is missing. I'm way too excited about it. lol

In the coming weeks, I'll dive into replacing the bearing and will try to remember to take some pics along the way and share my experience here after. Until then, if anyone has any tips, that'd be great.

The bearing will need to be pressed into the carrier. It also has a dust seal on both sides.

Other than that, easy.

The bearing will need to be pressed into the carrier. It also has a dust seal on both sides.

Other than that, easy.
Cool, thanks. Some questions...
  • Are the dust seals reusable? In hindsight, I should have gotten new ones.
  • Is the bearing pre-packed with grease?
  • Is it possible to remove the carrier while leaving the intermediate shaft in place and supported?

Back