Partial Matte-Black Vinyl Wrap

speed3 britz

:
07 Mazdaspeed3, 93 B2600i 4x4
So I been kicking around the idea of possibly wrapping my Black Mica MS3 With 3M 1080 Scotchprint Matte Black vinyl on the hood, roof, and maybe the hatch as well. keep the sides and bumpers the factory Black Mica. I've see full wraps, but unsure of just the partial. Opinions or ideas on this? I think with it already being black, it wont stand out like a sore thumb, but give it some pop for a change in look in my opinion. Maybe someone can Photoshop it to get a look see?

I'm considering wrapping my Black Mica MS3 with the same wrap. I was going to wrap the whole vehicle, however. Do you know how easily they can be removed? I'm just worried I'll miss the gloss when its gone.

If its easy I'd be happy to do those panels first for you and post pics.

IMAG0595.jpg

IMAG0596.jpg

I was planning on doing the roof as well but I ran out of material.

so hatch and hood huh? i think the roof would tie it in a little better, but i agree it looks good...i really want to do matte white when i get the chance. full wrap though.

i just saw the comment on running out of material.

Yes, I need to order more material for the roof, that was always part of the plan. I would love to do the whole car in a wrap, especially white... but I dont know if I have that much patience, this tested it pretty good itself. And yes the other car is a WRX thats been sitting there for months. Its beat to heck, riced out with gaudy bodykit, and missing the motor.

Yes I did myself. First time working with the material. Not very difficult, but takes much time and patience. heat and stretch. Watch some youtube videos on it before trying, and or try small area or object before attempting large panel to get feel for it.

Latest posts

Back