Paintball - Tippman 98 Custom + accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onatrum

:
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Hello all! Cleaning out the storage, have some paintball equipment.

SIDE NOTE --> If you have a P5 and interested in BuddyClub2 kit, check out my other for sale thread :)

For simplicity, I'd really like to sell all these items together. It would make a great start up kit, or part it out and earn some of your money back!

Here's a list of the items available (all items are used, nothing is new)...
- Tippman 98 Custom - Has double trigger installed. Currently has stock barrel on, but can be swapped with the Flatline barrel. This gun has been in storage for quite awhile. I would suggest replacing any o-rings and oiling the gun.
- Flatline Barrel - Basically arcs the ball so that it travels further. It's useful, depending on your style of play.
- Carrying case for the gun and barrel
- Instruction manual for the Tippman 98 Custom
- Cleaning supplies (i.e. oil, squeegee, o-rings)
- Barrel plugs (x2)
- 20oz tanks (x2) - I need to check how to ship these, not sure if there is some sort of restrictions.
- Mask
- Padded gloves
- Hoppers (x4) - I think these hold 200 balls? Maybe someone can identify in the picture
- Reload hopper/ball carriers (x5) - Not really sure what they are called, they're used to reload during the game. I think they hold 100 balls and fit into the belts.
- Carrier belts (x2) - These hold the 100 count ball carrier thingys...see the pictures if it helps :)

PICTURES
- Pics with sign can be found by clicking here
resized.jpg

PRICE & SHIPPING
- I'd like to start at $85 + shipping
- Shipping method could be at buyer's choice. I'm near a FedEx, UPS, or post office. If you make me choose, I'll probably go to FedEx. It's the nearest to me.

Any questions, let me know, thanks! :)

Attachments

• 2102035830065721808wbuBDO_fs.jpg
    2102035830065721808wbuBDO_fs.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back