Our new CX 5

velcrodog

:
Mazda, CX 5, GT
Well my wife's 2006 Mazda 3 finally rusted out so bad that when I went to change the winter tires off it this spring my jack went up but the car did not. I had been bugging her that we needed to replace the vehicle but she is somewhat more conservative with our money then I am (all in all it is a good balance to have in a house-hold) so when I showed her this she agreed it was time to look for a new vehicle. Myself being a Toyota lover we drove a Venza, a Rav4, a CX 5, a Rogue, a Tiguan and a CRV but in the end we both agreed that not only did the Mazda look the best it drove the best. We decided on a 2016.5 CX 5 GT with the tech package in black. We have had it about three weeks now and absolutely love it! Is is the perfect compliment to my Toyota Tacoma and I love driving it when I can steal it from her.

IMG_20160518_063240.jpg

Things we already got for it:
  • 2" trailer hitch and harness
  • OEM cargo mat
  • Weathetch floor mats
  • 3M clear bra
  • Door sill protectors
  • 18" Mazda 7 allow wheels for winter (brand new) off Kijiji
  • Lamin X Door cup protectors
  • Lamin X Rear bumper top protector

Last edited:
Well my wife's 2006 Mazda 3 finally rusted out so bad that when I went to change the winter tires off it this spring my jack went up but the car did not. I had been bugging her that we needed to replace the vehicle but she is somewhat more conservative with our money then I am (all in all it is a good balance to have in a house-hold) so when I showed her this she agreed it was time to look for a new vehicle. Myself being a Toyota lover we drove a Venza, a Rav4, a CX 5, a Rogue, a Tiguan and a CRV but in the end we both agreed that not only did the Mazda look the best it drove the best. We decided on a 2016.5 CX 5 GT with the tech package in black. We have had it about three weeks now and absolutely love it! Is is the perfect compliment to my Toyota Tacoma and I love driving it when I can steal it from her.

Things we already got for it:
  • 2" trailer hitch and harness
  • OEM cargo mat
  • Weathetch floor mats
  • 3M clear bra
  • Door sill protectors
  • 18" Mazda 7 allow wheels for winter (brand new) off Kijiji
  • Lamin X Door cup protectors
  • Lamin X Rear bumper top protector
Mazda 7?

You have good taste as I have the same model/color combination...are you going to add the roof rails and cross rails?

BTW Save the 17 in snow wheels from the 3. They will take normal normal (not low profile) snow tires and fit your CX-5 and are the same Outside Diameter as the OEM tires.

Back