Orlando MS3s going to HIN 2008???

Is anyone in the Orlando area going to the Hot Import Nights show on the 19th; 5pm-12am? Supposedly there will be a turbo powered Mazda3 with over 500 fwhp!!!!!

Who's going!!??

HIN2008Poster.jpg

HIN2008Poster2.jpg

Last edited:
There are gonna be a bunch of MS3's, MS6's and other Mazdas at HIN with SU. I might go but my car will be getting a new turbo in NJ.

is it at the conv center like usual?

i might be down for it, but redbull flugtag is in tampa that day, and the day after there is some mazdapalooza i hear (though i have yet to see any fliers or info on it).

Mazdapalooza... there will be other autocrosses.

Is anyone driving down to HIN from Jax? me and my friend are riding down in my car.

Seems like there will be a group of people meeting at a burger joint at 2pm for some lunch and then caravan together to HIN...

Hey jam, seems like the meeting place will be at 5 Guys off of Sandlake and John Young Pkwy at 1-2pm...?

So far, this seems to be the plan...

Jam, please chime in for any changes!!

Seems like there will be a group of people meeting at a burger joint at 2pm for some lunch and then caravan together to HIN...

Hey jam, seems like the meeting place will be at 5 Guys off of Sandlake and John Young Pkwy at 1-2pm...?

So far, this seems to be the plan...

Jam, please chime in for any changes!!

Yup thats what it looks like. I'll be there between 1pm - 2pm just chilling and maybe I'll start my lunch earlier cause hmmmmmmmmmmm 20-30 people all eatting at on time LOL aint gonna work out.

OH and AutoX are you going to Mazdapalooza the morning after?

Still pondering the idea...

I was at an autocross this past Sunday and it was miserable. The heat was just no fun. I don't enjoy autocrossing in these conditions.

So, I still haven't decided, but I may opt for the Mazdapalooza instead...though the girlfriend said if its anything like last time, its not worth the trip... (lol2)

Will you be staying in Orlando after the show and driving down to the Mazdapalooza in the morning? Anyone else planning on this too...like the Street Unit guys...? Hmm, a caravan of at least 10 cars would be sweet... (2thumbs)

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I'll decide for you ... mazdapalooza !!! lol
Ummmmmm I'll be heading to Tampa right after the car show and just check into the hotel right beside Quaker Steak. Ummmm I think 2 other speed3 are coming with me and maybe a speed6

So all you speeds are heading to Tampa that night...red eye driving?

Damn and here I thought there would be a caravan headed out there in the morning... (lol2)

There might be a caravan heading out in the morning BUT if you want, you can wait till maybe the meet on saturday and decide what you wanna do with the rest of us.

Latest posts

Back