Ordered a 2024 CX-30 GT

clownshoes2

2017 CX-5 GT No Tech - 2023 CX-30 GT NA
:
CX-5
So I just put in an order for a 2024 CX-30 GT. $44k taxes included, Canadian. 72mos @5.7%...or 5.6% Not sure, somewhere around there. In my area there are no 2023 CX-30s at all. You HAVE to order. Take it or leave it. But on the plus side, they didn't take a deposit because if you back out they'll just sell it because they are in such high demand.

I felt comfortable with the buying process. There is no haggling anymore. The days of "Throw this in" are gone, at least in my area. I had a really young salesman, like I'm talking real green. Helped him out with an easy sale. The Sales manager was an alright dude. I felt more comfortable buying this one than I did buying my CX-5.

Welp, the financing went through and it'll be coming around September. Anything in particular I should watch out for?

So I just put in an order for a 2024 CX-30 GT. $44k taxes included, Canadian. 72mos @5.7%...or 5.6% Not sure, somewhere around there. In my area there are no 2023 CX-30s at all. You HAVE to order. Take it or leave it. But on the plus side, they didn't take a deposit because if you back out they'll just sell it because they are in such high demand.

I felt comfortable with the buying process. There is no haggling anymore. The days of "Throw this in" are gone, at least in my area. I had a really young salesman, like I'm talking real green. Helped him out with an easy sale. The Sales manager was an alright dude. I felt more comfortable buying this one than I did buying my CX-5.
Hi, I am debating between the CX-5 and CX-30. What were the reasons for you to switch from a CX-5 to the CX-30?

I will hardly have anyone sitting in the back seat and do not care about the trunk space. Comfort is my major concern.

My current car is a Toyota Camry and the ride is comfortable and smooth.

Should I buy a CX-5 or CX-30?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi, I am debating between the CX-5 and CX-30. What were the reasons for you to switch from a CX-5 to the CX-30?

I will hardly have anyone sitting in the back seat and do not care about the trunk space. Comfort is my major concern.

My current car is a Toyota Camry and the ride is comfortable and smooth.

Should I buy a CX-5 or CX-30?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks.
We downsized because a CX-5 GT was approaching, if not more than 50K. That's just too much.

Welp, turns out they found a 2023, slightly different colour but still. We'll see if we get it!

Early pics of the CX-30GT
IMG_8202[1].JPG
IMG_8204[1].JPG
IMG_8211[1].JPG
IMG_8212[1].JPG
IMG_8215[1].JPG

Back