Orange County Choppers Mid-Summer Showdown aug 8-9

Yeah it was the guy that had the REALLY REALLY loud 6.

yeah im convinced it doesnt work..or isnt running very efficently.. he didnt blow off when he pulled away from me, and all the pipes are divorced going to and from the intercooler..im gonna leave it at that..if he gets it running correctly, itll be badass.

yeah im convinced it doesnt work..or isnt running very efficently.. he didnt blow off when he pulled away from me, and all the pipes are divorced going to and from the intercooler..im gonna leave it at that..if he gets it running correctly, itll be badass.

From what I have read and seen on youtube, it seems to be all there and running. Just needs to be tuned.

Either way... Once that setup is dialed in, he will have one bad ass Mazda 6. A twin turbo on a V6... He'll be burning through tires.

thats what i meant its definetly untuned cuz it didnt sound right..

Yeah from the videos I have seen for the start ups and stuff, he runs like 15.6-15.8 AFR at idle which is super super lean. But he says when he does punch it, at WOT it is like 12.5 but leans out to 12.8 because of the injectors, which is a bit lean so he bought bigger injectors and that's basically where i was at in the thread.

he won't be burning through tires cuz that car is too low to move, at least from what i remember.

nice car, interesting setup, but the guy was being a jerk at the last occ show i was at when he got beat.

Back