Old Protege Garage(?) 3in. Test Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mal_tiempo

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
For sale I have the old Protege Garage test pipe which is no longer for sale through their site (I believe). 3 inches in, 3 inches out, copying the stock cat's changes in angle. Also will come with a bag of miscellaneous hardware, but it's not everything you need. So count on only really using the TP. Was on the car for maybe 15k miles, installed by the previous owner, and came on the car when I bought it from the dealership. The dirt on the rear flange is most likely from not having a proper gasket on, and being mated to a 2.5in exhaust, but it is surface and rubs off (wipes off and will clean before shipping). I hope that's enough info. Anywho, here are the pics:

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

Price is $70 Shipped OBO. If you need any more pics, let me know! (First time posting a FS thread, so let me know if anything is off, I read the rules, but I'm paranoid)

EDIT: Crap, forgot to look at the date, didn't know it was past midnight already.

Last edited:
Pg made a test pipe for a bit.. But, I don't think it had flex pipe.. So it's probably the turbo xs.. But, it'll be a good deal for whoever gets it..

Thanks guys, I honestly can't remember who made this. I remember looking it up on PG's site a while back, that's the only reason I listed it as such. Well made piece, though.

Replied to kahmikahze's PM, and pending sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back