Oh No! :( Help :(

i told my dad that we need a secound opinion....but he is so stubbern....i told him about the thread but they dont think that is it...the spark plug is back in....and it is snug.....the car is still stuttering when u get on the gas from a complete stop.

MazdaBoi318 said:
i told my dad that we need a secound opinion....but he is so stubbern....i told him about the thread but they dont think that is it...the spark plug is back in....and it is snug.....the car is still stuttering when u get on the gas from a complete stop.

Then there's still a leak!! Take it somewhere else. You'll kill the motor if you keep driving it.

MazdaBoi318 said:

Get a new dad....

Seriously, the threads are stripped - take it to someone that can at least tie their shoes in the morning. Any dealer nearby?

yea the dealer is like 15 mins away down the street...i might just take it there and see whats wrong myself....

FIXED!

We changed the spark plug wire and it works good as new :)....yay :) i am super happy....it is really smooth now....my dad was having to much fun with it so i had to tell him to pull over and let me drive....

yea i am pretty happy....it just wasnt tight i dont think....thanks for all the help guys...but dad was right on this one hehehe

Back