Offroad Beach Fun

Mazdamatic

:
Mazda 2 Sport
took the 2 offroad on the beach and through some lil trails. was so much fun. even on s.drives haha. gonna go back with more cameras so yall can see from the exterior. car was oversteering but it was so much fun playing with it. only mods i have are intake,exhaust,torsion bar,tower brace,s.drives.

Nice vid :) I was playing in the snow yesterday and I was thinking about keeping it stock height, adding a front swaybar, CorkSport dampers, tower brace, CorkSport skidplate, exhaust, intake...And now I got new ideas what to add on : flaps, PIAA driving lamps.

Your exhaust is from CorkSport? I was wondering how nice the CorkSport dampers would be on the oem springs. Your flaps are from Rally Armor, universal right?

its just a 2in pipe from the manifold back. no resonator or 2nd cat. lol its "because racecar" loud. i have some baja lights im going to install soon. i think the torsion bar makes the oversteer more fun. the back was swinging but it wasnt uncontrollable. makes it really fun as long as you know whats around you.

I may order some PIAA 540 ion yellow fog lamps or some 525 H4 lamps. But I still think that lowering a bit could help a bit, maybe Racing Beat springs would be just right.

Back