OFFICIAL 2016 Mazda CX 5 Speaker Schematics ALL MODELS and VARIANTS

twiztedlemon

:
2016 Mazda CX 5 Touring
Well stumbling through google and I apparently found a link into Mazda Service and was able to retrieve a very nice interactive website detailing EVERY schematic, of EVERY version of the 2016 Mazda CX 5. Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring to include all variants associated with each.

Going from bottom to top we will start with the Sport 4 speaker.

View attachment 2016 Mazda CX-5 - 0920-1a Audio System (Without Center Display).pdf
View attachment 2016 Mazda CX-5 - 0920-1b Audio System (Without Center Display).pdf
View attachment 2016 Mazda CX-5 - 0920-1c Audio System (Without Center Display).pdf

Last edited:
This is a great find, thanks for sharing. I especially appreciate your inclusion of the base model which is often overlooked. I have been anxiously waiting to upgrade the audio, but I understand the '16 model has new connectors and such. It seems from the schematics that a significant number of connections are for the Bluetooth module which must be external to the head unit. Eliminate that and you're down to speaker connections, switched and constant power, illumination, SWC, and antenna.

No problem. :) just glad to help! Now if only I could get some expertise on my other questions I'll be set!

Next is the base Touring (upgraded sport) 6 speaker setup with Center display.

View attachment 212585
View attachment 212586
View attachment 212587
View attachment 212588

Help me out with this... so diagram 4 is telling me that from the head unit, both rear speakers are only getting signal from one set of wires to the amp (red/white + and blue/yellow -)? then the amp splits into 2 SETS of red + and blue - ?

I'm trying to line drop into the rear speakers from the head unit, unless you know the location of the amp?

Back