OEM Mazda 5 sideskirts/rockerpanel guard

type_jay

:
'08 Mazda5 Premacy CR
Im looking for a pair of oem sideskirts for a Mazda 5. If anyone is selling or knows of anyone selling. Please message me or let me know. Ive searched online only to find them at some sites that cost a grip for shipping and of side skirts alone. Really that much for one side???.... I was thinking of purchasing an aftermarket pair but nothing has the look or simplicity of the OEM sides. But really the prices for oem sides..you got to be kidding me.... I know its OEM and for some reson hard to get a hold of. Even sent a couple of emails to our local MAZDA dealer here and the messed up thing is that they never responded. Decided to head down to the dealer and ask in person, thinking they could help me out. Which sadly didnt happen. With even the recent models released, still not much Mazda5s on the road and if there is one older model or newest. Still no side skirts. I know the newer models skirts would fit so if anyone anybody has a pair laying around or wanting to get rid of. Please let me know as I am very much interested. color/scratches dont matter and also if possible with no major damages.

Latest posts

Back