OBX turbo manifold

anunes34

Potential Scammer!
:
2003.5. MAZDASPEED PROTEGE
Is anyone operating with this? Ive heard mixed reviews regarding it (mostly bad). I am in desperate need of a manifold! I have a custom top mount T3 w EWG. Has cracked on me 3 times!!!! So it looks to me like its time for an upgrade. Unfortunately the OBX seems to b the only one that fits my criteria, unless i do some further modification on other options, like the MAM or steedspeed. Oh, thats the other thing!! The steedspeed offers an EWG option, BUT it seems to be for Tial WG only? i am running a turbonetics 38mm wastegate, and have no intentions on replacing it. My only ultimatum would be to find an adapter for the steedspeed EWG. That being said, Ive become peculiarly interested in the MAM..Ive come across a t35-t3 adapter which is excellent BUT it does not solve my issue of EWG... I am extremely fearful of modifying it for an EWG because i do not want it to get effed up and be back on square one!! As you can see I am quite the predicament. Any advice/suggestions/shared knowledge etc would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

personally... steed is the best looking one , come with life time warranty too.

but its short passage manifold compare to any other manifold, if you feel beauty isnt important, then choose something else.

Latest posts

Back