Nicest P5

jammypwnzor

:
Mazda Protege5 Silver(Fastest)
who's p5 is this?
NICEsilverP5.jpg

I love it, its my favorite one (from the back).
I randomly found a video on yahoo but its like in chinese or something, lol anyone know?

damn jdm protege5's we don't get

O ya heres the video link: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-668345407585197826

what kinda tint is that? I'm liking the rear valence with the cargo scuff protector thing on the back bumper...

I forgot where I found this but if anyone has more pictures post em!

Last edited:
does look clean, lol it has the protege sedans type of taillights(those are the jdm p5 ones??), and to me it looks nicer than stock usdm ones, but then on the protege sedans i actually would love to see the usdm p5 style taillights...

hmm...i can't say for sure but the photobucket acct belongs to a 'pancake180'. There is a pancake75 registered on the forums with a silver p5....may be him. i can't tell what state the tag is but pancake75 lists his location as Virginia Beach.

bazooka joe i think, those are massachusetts plates n i've personally met bazooka joe once at a show in new bedford, ma.

yeh hes rockin the jdm rear tails, and the photobucket is mine lol i just can't remember where i found that picture, alright thanks so its bazooka joe's! ill be getting that valence and rear scuff thing now! and that crazy tint maybe

hahaha(iagree)

jammy In my Opinion these are my all time favorite P5's, Simple and Beutiful just need JDM Tail Lights and the 03.5 MSP Front Bumper, those Shoes makes them look amazing.... I love how RX-8 Wheels look on P5's and much better on MSP's !!!!!

p5-rx8-1.jpg

pics%20345.jpg

pics%20347.jpg

pics%20349.jpg

pics%20350.jpg

pics%20351.jpg

pics%20354.jpg

Last edited:
Back