New~

Modal

:
2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
New to the Mazda world. Just bought an 08 black MS3 GT with 66k miles last week.
This is actually my first stick car. I have to say, learning stick on such a beast of a car is pretty crazy. (fun nonetheless)
I've actually wanted a MS3 for awhile now, my previous car was a GTI (rip). I had to share the car with my sister, so getting a stick was out of the question.
Which is why I didn't get an MS3 back then. But I have it now.
Just wanted to say hello, and give a short introduction and what not.

First thing I'm going to do is get new springs. When I got it from the guy he said he put Koni Yellows and Tien lowering springs.
The car is 2low for me. There's like 0 wheel gap and I don't live in an area with perfect roads. Hitting small pot holes or cracks in the road are no-nos
I think the only performance upgrade I think I'll do is get an RMM.

First thing I'm going to do is get new springs. When I got it from the guy he said he put Koni Yellows and Tien lowering springs.
The car is 2low for me. There's like 0 wheel gap and I don't live in an area with perfect roads. Hitting small pot holes or cracks in the road are no-nos
I think the only performance upgrade I think I'll do is get an RMM.
Check out Eibach or Corksport lowering springs. www.corksport.com www.edgeautosport.com

Last edited:
Originally I was looking at H&Rs but that might not be high enough for me. I'll probably get Eibachs or Cobb. I probably wont put new springs on until it gets closer to autumn.
kvCJEOGl.jpg

Last edited:
Back