New Paint

TreFlip999

Contributor
Potential Scammer!
:
2003 Yellow Beast
Hey just wondering what the ball park figure is ona new paint job for a P5..Especially for you guys that have already had paint done, what was the cost after everything? My paint is in need of some TLC and when i get back from deployment thats one of my things to do...Im either going to keep it yellow or go with black, i dunno...Gotta love the stage 1 paint from mazda, i have a half glossy/ half pastel yellow P5

my friend got his teg done at one of those maaco like places for a believe 1100.

the most expensive in my area i saw was around 3k. but that job took a week, and apparently that guy is the best in the area.

so i guess it depends on the quality you want

do u have a community college near ur area? because if u do u could save alot of money, my brother bought the paint at a place and since he was taking a painting class at the community college he only paid 700 bucks for everything needed with a gallon of paint (which is enough to paint 2 cars) and he painted it himself
btw black is the cheapest paint so i would go with that

IMO you also get what you pay for... black can look amazing if done right, but i think inexperience will leave alot of runs in the paint, not to mention overspray.

you could always paint it silver and gain a couple hp =)

IMO you also get what you pay for... black can look amazing if done right, but i think inexperience will leave alot of runs in the paint, not to mention overspray.

you could always paint it silver and gain a couple hp =)

lol we all know that black is the fastest color, and my car not being black will be getting a color change sometime this year,and im going to paint it myself, hopefully all goes well

thanks for the feedback...I think im gunna stick with yellow...Im not down for the two tone engine bay and i dont feel like pulling the engine out

lol we all know that black is the fastest color, and my car not being black will be getting a color change sometime this year,and im going to paint it myself, hopefully all goes well

Black is SO fast that people don't even see them and end up hitting them, or merging into them, or even pulling out in front of them, cause they misjudge just how fast the black is actually going!!(rofl2)

As to your paint, just as with everything else, you get what you pay for. My dad has his F250 painted at Maaco with thier Ambasador $300 deal. 6 months later, the paint was flaking off. Just my $.02

Tylor

Latest posts

Back