New P5 Owner

bulletproof

:
'11 CX-7, '08 3
Hello everyone!

My name is Mat and I'm from Montreal, Quebec. I actually just purchased a 2002 silver P5 today and should get deliery on Tuesday or Wednesday. I've been an active member of altimas.net and montrealraing.com for 5 years or so and hope this forum is just as helpfull and entertaining.

I have read a few topics on this site and so far seems to have a good knowledge base which is always good.

bulletproof said:
Hello everyone!

My name is Mat and I'm from Montreal, Quebec. I actually just purchased a 2002 silver P5 today and should get deliery on Tuesday or Wednesday. I've been an active member of altimas.net and montrealraing.com for 5 years or so and hope this forum is just as helpfull and entertaining.

I have read a few topics on this site and so far seems to have a good knowledge base which is always good.

Welcome dude, we are both P5 newbs picking up our cars on the same day..(dance)

Shasta said:
Welcome dude, we are both P5 newbs picking up our cars on the same day..(dance)

Actually I forgot to say that the woman has an 02 P5 but red for about a month now... Its actually the reason I got this car. I really really like the feeling. It could use a bit more power, I'm used to my altima. But hey thats what tuning is all about..:)

First thing first.. Tint, HIDs and my stereo. After that we will see.

Back