New MSP Owner (sorta...)

PaulMSP1939

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Just wanted to say hi...

I purchased my 2003.5 sunlight silver MSP back in September and have been enjoying it ever since. Previous owner had winter wheels and aftermarket cruise control. Since then I have done a few simple mods but nothing too major. I just bought Scott's corksport exhaust from his partout and am anxious to put it on this friday with the help of Kyle (aka mazdaspeed989).

I have already learned a lot about the car from these forums and am happy to be a part of the community. Suggestions and comments are always welcome.

Paul

http://www.cardomain.com/profile/paulmsp1939

I gotta a sunlight silver msp and it is starting suck, I'm getting boared with it. Oh well guess that means it modification time (2thumbs)

Congrats on your new car :D Im headed down to cincy area Saturday to help out a fellow forum memeber Ryan (aka Dark one) I dont think Im gonna wear any steelers stuff when I go though. I wanna make it outta there alive :D

503MSP said:
you got cruise control? you lucky bastard

...apparently thats sort of a big deal, but yeah its nice for those highway trips

boostisgood said:
Congrats on your new car Im headed down to cincy area Saturday to help out a fellow forum memeber Ryan (aka Dark one) I dont think Im gonna wear any steelers stuff when I go though. I wanna make it outta there alive

Dont even get me started on the steelers...I think most of the population of cincinnati would have taken that knee injury for Carson. If you want to stop by i'll let you borrow a bengals sweatshirt during your stay (wink)

Back