New MS6 owner

ntahndagirl

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
Hi!! New girl here. I have a 2006 black mica ms6 gt. Got it about 10 months ago and I love it!! I am a member to another forum, but decided to join here too. I have installed the mazdaspeed intake and some H&R springs so far. Oh, and shes tinted. LOL! Here's a pic.
msp6.jpg

It wouldn't let me post the other pics cuz they were too big??? Anyways. I have tons that I want to do, but I have to do it a little at a time cuz its expensive!!! I want my exhaust next. Then I am thinking carbon fiber hood, cuz its sexy as hell!!

If you have big photos, upload them to photobucket or another hosting site. You can resize them to fit better on the forum. There's a guy here in Louisville with a carbon fiber hood with the scoop. He moved his airbox to make it a functional ram-air. It looks nice, but close to $2K...yikes.

Nice car! i would black it out IMO...but then again thats what almost everyone does. there sure are a lot of things you could get for it at the expense of a CB hood...lol.

nah dont black out, pick a tasteful way to accent it... looks good so far!

(lol those pics on your driveway, it is soooooo dirrty :p)

Yeah, it rained that day :(. I am thinking purple for my accents, but exhaust comes first, then rims, then some powder coating. I know a guy that can do purple chrome for my emblems. Sounds interesting to me.

Back