New member intro

Kbui

:
2008 Mazdaspeed3 white
I've been eyeballing the ms3 for quite sometime so when my 05 wrx wagon was totalled i went and bought a white 1st gen ms3. I'm loving the power and handling and i'm glad i made the switched. This car is my DD so modding will be to a minimum, hopefully.

Good idea...modding too much can kill a daily driver. But I guess that depends on what your idea of "too much" is.

On the other hand, the mod bug is as addictive as a nice 8ball....not that I know anything about that

Just make sure you do your research and choose your mods wisely and carefully. And don't underestimate the power of "search," instead of posting threads that have been discussed numerous times before. I recommend doing a google search and adding "'with' mazdas247" instead of using this forum's search feature

Welcome! Great choice going with white. there are alot of simple, and relatively cheap mods that will make the car alot of fun, and in some cases way less frustrating (rear motor mount and alum. shifter bushings), while maintaining good DD ride quality and reliability. Enjoy!

Welcome, I thought I would go light on the mods too, this is my dd. and I can't stop drooling over every mod I see!

Back