New Mazda3 S GT owner from Nashville, TN

RieBauer17

:
2014 Mazda3 S GT Tech
New Mazda owner here. My names Eric and I just moved from Ohio down to Tennessee. Bought my M3 S GT w tech on 7/7/2014.

Im such a huge fan of the new "Skyactiv" lineup and Kodo design. Saw a couple 14 hatches on the road and loved them. Traded in my 13 VT w 35k miles. So far I love my new Mazda and all the high end features it offers.

I'm not looking to do any performance mods, just mods to make him look sexy. Hopefully I can win a couple MOTM :)

20140707_151646.jpg

Welcome and thanks for joining, Mazdas247! Your 3 looks great already, I dig that color!

What mods are you thinking about doing..?

* Thread moved to our 2014 Mazda3 Forum

Car looks good :) Are those the optional black rims or did you paint them yourself?

BTW this forum isn't as active as some other mazda3 forums, I think I come on here a few times a week haha

Congrats. That color is similar to my MX5's Galaxy Grey Mica.

The wheel color matched the exterior color very well.
Welcome to the 14 '3 forum.

Hey there RieBauer17! I'm another Nashville, 2014 M3 owner -- strangely enough, also from Ohio -- Cleveland to be specific. I've been in Music city for about 20 years now. Where in OH did you come from? Your M3S looks good! I went with Sole Red metallic for my M3 i Touring hatch, purchased almost 2 months ago. I traded in a 2004 M6 in a very similar color to your 2014. I wanted something more flashy when I bought my M3i since I'd gotten tired of the stealth grey. Also, I'm old-school and like shiny wheels. :)

Last edited:
Hey there. I am in Nashville too. Did you use one of the Nelson dealerships in the area for your purchase and if so, is their pricing pretty fair? I am planning a purchase for next year but I am starting to do research now.

Hi Della1234,
I'm not sure if you're question was to the OP or me, or maybe both, but I'll respond anyway. I purchased my 2014 Mazda 3i hatch from Nelson Mazda in Antioch. To be honest, I did not shop around for the best price. My purchase was sort of a spur of the moment thing. I'd been driving a 2004 Mazda 6 for about six years and wanted a newer vehicle. I'd been researching various makes and models of used cars for several months on line. When it came time to test drive the cars I was interested in, I found that I didn't like driving any of them. I was really ready to purchase a car before I hit the road for a vacation, so I went to Nelson Mazda, test drove a Mazda 3 and realized that what I really wanted over everything else, was another Mazda. The dealership made me a deal that was almost equal to the price I'd been planning to spend on some used cars, and they offered me 3 grand for my 150,000 mile Mazda 6. I couldn't walk away from that. So, I feel that I got a good price and felt as though I was treated very well. I would recommend them if I was the sort to recommend a dealership. (uhm)

Last edited:
Hi Della1234,
I'm not sure if you're question was to the OP or me, or maybe both, but I'll respond anyway. I purchased my 2014 Mazda 3i hatch from Nelson Mazda in Antioch. To be honest, I did not shop around for the best price. My purchase was sort of a spur of the moment thing. I'd been driving a 2004 Mazda 6 for about six years and wanted a newer vehicle. I'd been researching various makes and models of used cars for several months on line. When it came time to test drive the cars I was interested in, I found that I didn't like driving any of them. I was really ready to purchase a car before I hit the road for a vacation, so I went to Nelson Mazda, test drove a Mazda 3 and realized that what I really wanted over everything else, was another Mazda. The dealership made me a deal that was almost equal to the price I'd been planning to spend on some used cars, and they offered me 3 grand for my 150,000 mile Mazda 6. I couldn't walk away from that. So, I feel that I got a good price and felt as though I was treated very well. I would recommend them if I was the sort to recommend a dealership. (uhm)

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like you had a good experience with that dealership. I will certainly consider them when I am ready to test drive/make a purchase. (thumb)

Back