New Mazda3 owner in Missouri.

Mel77

:
2010 Mazda3 s Sport 2.5L 6-speed MTX
I think I posted this in the wrong section before... lol Oops! Just figured that out.

Hello all! My name is Melissa, I'm from Missouri, and I just picked up a 2010 Mazda3 s Sport 2.5L 6-speed MTX 4-door in the Celestial Blue Mica color. It's a blast to drive and I'm really liking it! :) I'm new to Mazdas and bought this car as my new DD. I'm trying to keep myself from doing any mods to it, as I still have my 2000 Cougar that I've done quite a bit to over the past 11 years...but I have a feeling I won't be able to resist the urge. lol!

Here are some pics I took right after I bought it about 2 weeks ago: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/med77/IMG_3988.jpg

I'm installing the satellite radio receiver and antenna next week and the previous owner had already tinted the windows (not the percentage I would have chosen, but it will work for now).

Welcome to the forum, I love the celestial blue, more so then my gunmetal blue. Tint looks good, i did 20% all around (not sure what you picked but works good for me)

Any plans on making it down to EECMM in NC this year? bunch of people up north come down for the week.

Thanks! I love the color! The gunmetal blue was my second choice though. :)

The previous owned had already tinted the windows. Missouri law won't let us go darker than 35% on the front two windows, so it looks like they did 35% on the front two and 5% on the back three. I would rather that it was the same all around, so I'll probably end up changing the back three some time soon. The mismatch tint kind of bothers me. lol!

What is EECMM? Sorry, I'm new. :)

Back