New LEDS! **PICS**

kushp777

:
2010 Mazda3 GT S
So i spent one of my Saturdays installing these LEDS on the front of the mazda. For anybody wondering these are not actully inside the headlight housing, they are inbetween the housing and the bumper! But you cant tell!
BTW sorry about the poor quality i took the pic with my cell phone in the walmart parking lot!

2vxnlfn.jpg

uy6pt.jpg

dndqvp.jpg

^ He stated that they are between the housing and bumper, not inside the headlamp. No baking required. :)

just need pics from a bit of a distance to get the full effect. in the face isn't the best way to see how they look.

You can get LED strips from almost any auto parts store. AutoZone just got a new line of LED and performance lighting which are actually pretty nice and not that expensive. I'd say $40 and you got yourself the same setup.

They look much better inside the headlight housing. Outside the headlight seems like your cutting corners. If you're going to try and impersonate a luxury vehicle, at least do it properly.

*Someone used this method around their fogs and it looked pretty good tho...

This is pretty cool. Care to share which LEDs you purchased and your installation process? Can the layperson perform this mod with clear instructions?

I'd love to do it!

Back