New here, hello :)

jdm justin

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3
Hi all, I'm Justin from South Florida and i'm a huge fan of the MS3. I'm thinking about parting ways with my Civic Si and jumping into a MS3 soon. I bought my civic brand new in 2002 when i was 19, and I've enjoyed modding it.. but at 25 now I just feel i've outgrown the car and the scene. I'm not looking to mod anymore and the MS3 seems like a good overall car that I won't want more out of. I like the apperance, performance and the whole overall package. Well, been lurking for awhile now and just figured i'd say hello. (headbang)

... I'm not looking to mod anymore and the MS3 seems like a good overall car that I won't want more out of. Rrriiiiigggghhhhhhttttt (rlaugh) I like the apperance, performance and the whole overall package. Well, been lurking for awhile now and just figured i'd say hello. (headbang)
Jus' pickin' on ya. I thought the same thing when I got mine. Anyway, welcome aboard. Oh, BTW -- I'm 56. I probably have nose hair older than you. Eeewwww!

Jus' pickin' on ya. I thought the same thing when I got mine. Anyway, welcome aboard. Oh, BTW -- I'm 56. I probably have nose hair older than you. Eeewwww!

haha, yeah i've done about every mod you can think of with my civic and i'm missing just having a stock car and warranty :-D and hey its 56 years YOUNG... btw i'm from s. florida

sup Justin... i'm a south florida local as well and i'm also looking to buy a MS3 too. have you test drove the car yet? what prices have you seen around in the area?

i've been trying to strip my Lexus of it's mods so that i have that extra cash for a down payment. i'm in need of help buying a new car cause i've never done it before and i'm a noob at all the bargain stuff

btw i'm 25 as well ;)

sup Justin... i'm a south florida local as well and i'm also looking to buy a MS3 too. have you test drove the car yet? what prices have you seen around in the area?

i've been trying to strip my Lexus of it's mods so that i have that extra cash for a down payment. i'm in need of help buying a new car cause i've never done it before and i'm a noob at all the bargain stuff

btw i'm 25 as well ;)

I haven't test driven one yet, this week most likely. I've started to part my car aswell. I was quoted via email 23,700 for a CWP GT. When i go to deal im gonna hit em hard though. =)

MS305 and jdm justin, where in SFL are you guys, I MIGHT be able to help you with your new purchase of a speed3. You could PM details if you like.

Oh btw, welcome :) and pics of SI !!!

Good luck on the "not modding". It will only be possible if you stay away from sites like this one and don't attend any Mazda meets.

Whats up, welcome, 21 in N. Florida, guess where...lol
Thankyou for the welcome
MS305 and jdm justin, where in SFL are you guys, I MIGHT be able to help you with your new purchase of a speed3. You could PM details if you like.

Oh btw, welcome :) and pics of SI !!!
I'll PM ya..
DSCF5646.jpg

DSCF7040.jpg

Hello :)
Good luck on the "not modding". It will only be possible if you stay away from sites like this one and don't attend any Mazda meets.
haha, i'm really done. I'd love to buy another civic Si, i love the sedan but if you've ever owned a civic you'd understand, there is much to do to get the car up to standards. For the price of the MS3 its an easy choice.

Back