Need some input!?

vannicuhh

Is this too much? The accents? I personally like it but I know alot of people tell me the color around the head lights are too much. Ehh, I just tell them I like it. Also mixed reviews about the gray on black rims, everyone does black on black though. I just like different or am I taking it too far?
8ynepu6u.jpg
yjy7usad.jpg
ba6u5ezu.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I dig it! Unique as hell!! Maybe a blue tint to the windows would do well. The rims don't quite pop but don't know if black on black pop either.

What did u use to do that.... I love it

It was plasti-dip spray. We just taped everything off and then lots of manual labor in cutting the excess. I would suggest a plastic blade because we messed up by using a regular blade.

I dig it! Unique as hell!! Maybe a blue tint to the windows would do well. The rims don't quite pop but don't know if black on black pop either.

Thanks! They're actually a lot lighter in real life. They are like light powder gray. I would but the blue tints are illegal here, here in CA.

If you are going to do accents, I would have more accents to match what you have already. For instance, maybe do accents in the interior, maybe have accents on the wheels as well. Plastidip or paint the wheels that same color excluding the silver lip. that way the accents look color coordinated and wont look like some random spasms of color.

Back