Need Opinions *Video Attached*

:
03.5 protege MSP
[video=facebook;4299761306193]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4299761306193&notif_t=video_comment[/video]

i cannot figure out what is causing it to run the way it does. ive checked everything i can think of and i am just coming up dead. anyone have any suggestions? im thinking its something with ignition timing BUT i can be wrong and it be something SUPER simple. i have ZERO indepth knowledge of turbo charged vehicles.. so please.... keep negativity to a minium any useful input would be of great help

Bumping with new info..... scanned the CEL and its throwing p0031 ( upstream hO2s) p0325 (knock sensor) p0335 (crank sensor) and p0480 (cooling fan circut)

i looked up all the codes and they all relate as far as low power maybe the altinater is on its way out have you checked your voltage or maybe something is grounding out..

that 1st code says your 02 maybe dead the second is either the knock sender is dead or loose

the vehicle has NO 02 and NO knock sensor, i bought the car in shambles and im working to get it back running good. but idk why it runs the way it does in the video.

ok then put the sensors back o2/knock/cam sensors becuase all the codes are for thoughs sensors and they all control vital parts of the tune...

Latest posts

Back